• Question: Where do you work?

    Asked by dom1234 to Duncan, Grant, Julie, Nik, Rachel on 20 Mar 2013. This question was also asked by miaankers123.
    • Photo: Nik Watson

      Nik Watson answered on 20 Mar 2013:

      I work in the school of food science and nutrition as the University of Leeds!!

    • Photo: Rachel Edwards-Stuart

      Rachel Edwards-Stuart answered on 20 Mar 2013:

      In a chef school – I am the only scientist here so I get the lab mostly to myself.

    • Photo: Julie Bland

      Julie Bland answered on 20 Mar 2013:

      I work at Reading University in the department of food and nutritional science. I am in the research group of food processing and work mostly in the pilot plant. The pilot plant at Reading is the biggest in the UK and have got all the equipment to make most food. My colleague make delicious ice cream, they also make bread, cans, sausage…i love it because each day I can taste new food product!

    • Photo: Duncan Gaskin

      Duncan Gaskin answered on 20 Mar 2013:

      I work at the Institute of Food Research in Norwich, as part of the Gut Health and Food Safety programme looking at food poisoning bacteria